Hi there,
I decided to continue posting - you can read here about... me :)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alphaville

I've just watched a movie - called Alphaville. Used to think it's an old band. However, there's a movie with the same title. Although it's pretty old, I guess it turns out to be very interesting. Not amazingly interesting but still interesting. It's about a town (Alphaville) where all the emotions are forbidden [FOR SURE THAT"S HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN REAL LIFE, TOO]. For example, if u cry - they will catch u and kill u cuz it's not allowed. Ugh.. and Anna Karina is so pretty, isn't she?
I don't usually watch old movies, but this one touches me. N really... if you're sick of brooding artists - this one is for you.
I read a book - After Dark by Huraki Murakami- who is a Japanese writer. If you want - check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruki_Murakami
Besides this, and the amount of ice-cream I eat -nothing interesting to write bout. (That sounds like the perfect way to spend the summer.)
Last months, there was some heartbreaking story round me bout which I won't write much. It's strange how it takes almost twice more time to get over it, than the relationship lasted. I wish it's not true in my case.
MMmmmm anything else to share with u:)... I told u I'll spend some time reading bout web design, photoshop etc. I have this book that I'm reading. But I get bored so I start some other book. Looks like I have to start all over again the old one....


No comments:

Post a Comment