Hi there,
I decided to continue posting - you can read here about... me :)

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life ahead of me


>

Soo... First semester has started which means there is only a couple of months left till I graduate. (finally!!!) An important chapter in my life is coming close to an end in a nice clean way so I thought of.. what I am going to do after that. What do I want? And here is THE LIST:

1. have a nice place to live with a comfy bed, mattress and bookcase
2. start taking guitar lessons
3. learn German!!!!
4. finish my comics
5. start saving up for a trip to Japan
6. buy a MacBook Pro

There are so many things I would like to see and experience.

I want to enjoy my life, have time for myself, buy some clothes and shoes, go to the hairdresser more often than once every 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment