Hi there,
I decided to continue posting - you can read here about... me :)

Friday, July 3, 2009

it just feels so right... and how little has changed

I'm drawing again:)
It's been awhile since the last time I've done anything. But it's high time to finish some of my old things (hahaha isn't it strange how I just called my art) and I GUESS I'll put them on my profile on deviantart..pretty soon.
So just wait a little bit more cuz maybe I'm back for good;] I have a lot of things to show n I can't really think of a lot more interesting ways to express my passion.
And yeah.. it is friday but I had the most boring night ever. Nothing happens. I meet some old classmates talking bout their perfect life but they can't really live it that way, end of story.

Well, I have nothing to say. Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment