Hi there,
I decided to continue posting - you can read here about... me :)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

stricken

PShh..recently,it's like I'm locked in mortal combat. I haven't been drawing for such a long time. Well, could be cause I have some stupid exams and I don;t have a lot of time. It might be a good idea if I just stop all this stupid reading cus I don't get any wiser ... whatever. My last exam is on July, 12. So yeah... I wish I had something.. I don't know... Something long-term to look forward to. It might make university feel a little bit more worthwhile.

Soon is the festival! So the next week is all about dancing, good music and a lot of fun :) although I had some bad times, I hope it will be better...I guess all of the people around me are some conceited self-possessed ego freaks who just flaunt it and be proud of it. But I think that the festival will be nice:P
Yeah.. have a nice weekend:)
p.s. I've decided to write here more often :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment