Hi there,
I decided to continue posting - you can read here about... me :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 day - a letter to my CRUSH

Dear Crush :)
I won't tell your name here cuz you still dont know how much I love youuuu:)
But I really really like youuu so much. I mean you are like the cutest boy I've even known. From the first time I've seen you I think I knew you were going to be an important part in my life.
Thank you for keeping me sane and happy all the time. Without you my life would be so blank and I don't know.. I like spending my time with you although sometimes I don't show you how much you mean to me.
In fact, I don't know but when I'm around you I 'm so different and I can't even say what I want.. I mean - I have this "word-disappearing" sickness and I can't find the right words. So, yeah - it's not like I don't have fun with you - I'm just shy and insecure:)
Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Didi

No comments:

Post a Comment