Hi there,
I decided to continue posting - you can read here about... me :)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Music

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers. Don’t cheat. ;)

1 - How does the world see me?
Song: Life In Your Way – Light in Mine.
Comment: I’m the light to the world according to the lyrics…..hah…it leaves me speechless (blush).

2 - Will I have a happy life?
Song: Time Lapse Consortium – I done Already Been Up In There
Comments: I guess not then.

3 - What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Fall Out Boy – 7 minutes in heaven (Atavan Halen)
Comments: Hmm… interesting, they think I’m an emo. It’s awful.

4 - Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Incubus - Azwethinkweiz
Comments: Brandon is the Sex., so maybe people secretly lust after me. I’m not exactly surprised u know=D

5 - How can I make myself happy?
Song: Tool - Sweat
Comments: Questionable..sweat would make my life hell, or more hell!

6 - What should I do with my life?
Song: Unsun - Whispers
Comments: That doesn’t sound too good.

7 - Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Disturbed – The Night
Comments: Ah well, cuz during the night there are some bad creatures… love this song <3. *headbangs on heavy guitar part*

8 - How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Tool – Maynard’s Dick
Comments: Now I know what I’m looking for…Maynard’s dick! That sucks in a way. I have no comment here.

9 - Will I ever have children?
Song: A Perfect Circle – Sleeping Beauty
Comments: I will sleep all the time. So I’ll be such a lame mommy and I won’t take them to school every morning and prepare breakfast….(sign of relief all around especially cuz of the breakfast :D)

10 - Will I die happy?
Song: Soulfly – Downstroy
Comments: Doesn’t sound like a happy death.

11 - What is some good advice for me?
Song: Alesana – Red N Dying Evening
Comments: I’m confused with this one.

12 - What is happiness?
Song: Funeral For A Friend – The Getaway Plan
Comment: Indeed, to get away from this all. I want to travel more often but not alone- this will really brighten my day.

13 - What is my favorite fetish?
Song: Disturbed - Remember
Comments: Oh yeah Disturbed ..

14 - How will I be remembered?
Song: Disturbed -facade
Comment : Yeah, am I supposed to pretend I’m not feeling what I’m feeling…NO!..so what seems to be the problem?



it could be mor interesting i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment